Author Topic: NYC-KNOXVILLE TN-CORBIN KY-NYC 5/21-5/25 MEMORIAL DAY WEEKND 2015  (Read 411 times)

Offline YO BRO

• BIKES ARE GREAT ! BEER IS GOOD ! AND THE ROAD IS CRAZY !
  • Senior Dude
  • Roaming America Member
  • Your Location: STATEN ISLAND N.Y.
"YO FELLOW RIDERS"

THE RIDE WILL BE CANCELLED IF ITS RAINING.I'M NOT RIDING 10 1/2 HOURS IN THE RAIN.

"WHERE"
STATEN ISLAND-KNOXVILLE TENNESSEE (GATTLINBURG/PIGEON FORGE AND THE DRAGON)-CORBIN KENTUCKY (THE FIRST ORIGINAL KFC)-STATEN ISLAND

"THE ROUTE"
287 NORTH-78 WEST-81 SOUTH-40 WEST-75 NORTH

THIS IS A NON-CURATED (NO COLORS) AND TIME SCHEDULED RIDE SO EVERYONE THAT ATTENDS MUST BE ON TIME AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN-THAT MEANS LODGING, FOOD,FUEL AND ANY MISC. ACTIVITIES.

"ITINERARY"
 5/2I 'M HEADED TO KNOXVILLE TENNESSEE 1 WHERE I WILL BE STAYING WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS.WHOMEVER SHOWS UP FOR THE RIDE WILL HAVE TO MAKE THEIR OWN LODGING RESERVATIONS ONCE IN KNOXVILLE.
THE RIDE IS 10 1/2 HRS I WILL BE LEAVING STATEN ISLAND AT 5AM SHARP.
WITH UNSCHEDULED FUEL STOPS AND BREAKS ALONG THE WAY THE RIDE SHOULD END UP IN KNOXVILLE BY 7-8PM . AT THIS POINT EVERYONE GOES THEIR OWN WAY.
GETS SOME SLEEP , EATS ,DRINKS, WHATEVER..

5/22
I WILL BE STOPPING AT SOME OF MY OLD STOMPING GROUNDS (WATERING HOLES) IN KNOXVILLE "COYOTE JOES" IN THE AFTERNOON AND THEN THE BIGGEST COUNTRY BAR IN TENNESSEE "COTTON EYED JOE".

5/23
HEADED TO BE WITH FAMILY IN CORBIN KY, WHERE I WILL BE STAYING UNTIL THE THE RIDE HOME.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE KFC RUN WHICH IS NOT REAL EXCITING BUT KINDA INTERESTING I WILL HAPPY TO ASSIST .

5/24
FREE

5/25
RIDE HOME
LEAVING 5 AM FROM EXIT 25 ON 75 NORTH IN CORBIN KY (COUNTRY INN SUITES)
Modify message

Riding Across USA on Facebook

Please "like us". Thanks!

RaU's Sponsors

Facebook Comments