Author Topic: im 49 retired in SINY- looking to ride cross country this summer 2015 ANY TAKERS  (Read 2414 times)

Offline YO BRO

• BIKES ARE GREAT ! BEER IS GOOD ! AND THE ROAD IS CRAZY !
  • Senior Dude
  • Roaming America Member
  • Your Location: STATEN ISLAND N.Y.
winters here and im going stir crazy....retired and bored is more like it....

Offline Steppenwolf

• General Moderator
  • TiredLess Rider
I have not been able to ride in all most three years. I am a certified nut case.I am hoping the Disney channel brings back Hanna Montana in re-runs is how bad it is getting ;D

Bro..bring the bike into the living room and start cleaning it,from electrical connections to the fenders and then dream the nights away about riding and where you wanna ride ><
1980 Yamaha XS 1100 SG

Offline Camelendez

• Roaming America Member
  • Your Location: Virginia Beach, Va
Hello,
My name is cris i am planning a trip at the end of July and by planning i mean i just started. i retire from the military july 24th and would like to depart the week after.  I want to ride to Cali possibly to LA Stay there a couple of days and then ride back through Sturgis stay there for a few days then back to Va Beach which is where i live. I recently started researching places to meet riders that are possibly planning to  ride that way.  Either way i am doing the ride just thought i might find some riders that are thinking of going that way.

cris

Offline YO BRO

• BIKES ARE GREAT ! BEER IS GOOD ! AND THE ROAD IS CRAZY !
  • Senior Dude
  • Roaming America Member
  • Your Location: STATEN ISLAND N.Y.
YO BRO'S !! HOW ARE YA STEPPENWOLF , NOMAD, I'm guessing everyone is well ?

FIRSTLY--let me welcome CRIS to our CROSS COUNTRY "BLOG"  ?  LOL ,I'm guessing that's what you call it.
SECONDLY-- I have sold my 02 1600 Silverado and upgraded to an 05 1700 Silverado.
AND
THIRDLY-- THANK GOODNESS SPRING IS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO !!!!!

Now Cris, So.... you wanna go cross country ? YA DON'T SAY !! WELL JOIN THE PARTY BRO !!!
CALI OR BUST !!!
Well I myself dont have any tentative plans that are written in stone..I roll with the flow and
I AINT PLANNING SHIT !!!! I'M RETIRED....Cali,Mexico,Alaska (in the summer of course), Vegas, The Keys-----"WHO CARES"----I JUST WANNA RIDE,HAVE FUN,DRINK BEER AND GET TO BED EARLY (IM 50 LOL) and if we ("we" meaning whomever is riding with us)wanted to hang wherever -IT"S COOL. I'm not a GPS kinda person,,,find a route-drive it till it ends then find another, we'll get wherever eventually..
If this sounds like your kind of ride then your in !!
BIKES ARE GREAT,BEER IS GOOD AND THE ROAD IS CRAZY !!!!

Online nomad

• RaU Pioneer
  • TiredLess Rider
  • Your Location: S. Florida
Hello,
My name is cris i am planning a trip at the end of July and by planning i mean i just started. i retire from the military july 24th and would like to depart the week after.  I want to ride to Cali possibly to LA Stay there a couple of days and then ride back through Sturgis stay there for a few days then back to Va Beach which is where i live. I recently started researching places to meet riders that are possibly planning to  ride that way.  Either way i am doing the ride just thought i might find some riders that are thinking of going that way.

cris
Welcome Cris!
That's fantastic of your plan there.  My plan is similar, but I will stop at Sturgis first, then heading to N. CA after that.
Enjoy!
Nick
2010 Electra Glide Ultra Limited

Online nomad

• RaU Pioneer
  • TiredLess Rider
  • Your Location: S. Florida
YO BRO'S !! HOW ARE YA STEPPENWOLF , NOMAD, I'm guessing everyone is well ?

FIRSTLY--let me welcome CRIS to our CROSS COUNTRY "BLOG"  ?  LOL ,I'm guessing that's what you call it.
SECONDLY-- I have sold my 02 1600 Silverado and upgraded to an 05 1700 Silverado.
AND
THIRDLY-- THANK GOODNESS SPRING IS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO !!!!!

Now Cris, So.... you wanna go cross country ? YA DON'T SAY !! WELL JOIN THE PARTY BRO !!!
CALI OR BUST !!!
Well I myself dont have any tentative plans that are written in stone..I roll with the flow and
I AINT PLANNING SHIT !!!! I'M RETIRED....Cali,Mexico,Alaska (in the summer of course), Vegas, The Keys-----"WHO CARES"----I JUST WANNA RIDE,HAVE FUN,DRINK BEER AND GET TO BED EARLY (IM 50 LOL) and if we ("we" meaning whomever is riding with us)wanted to hang wherever -IT"S COOL. I'm not a GPS kinda person,,,find a route-drive it till it ends then find another, we'll get wherever eventually..
If this sounds like your kind of ride then your in !!
BIKES ARE GREAT,BEER IS GOOD AND THE ROAD IS CRAZY !!!!

Congrats on the new bike! 1700 will push and pull anything.
For sure, enjoy as much as you can.
Nick
2010 Electra Glide Ultra Limited

Riding Across USA on Facebook

Please "like us". Thanks!

RaU's Sponsors

Facebook Comments