Author Topic: Just Joined  (Read 1502 times)

Online nomad

• RaU Pioneer
  • TiredLess Rider
  • Your Location: S. Florida
Re: Just Joined
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 07:36:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dude, I just read your post.  I had to register just to reply and say GOOD LUCK in retirement.  I too am just six months away from leaving the JOB.  And I too am planning a big trip across this great country!!   Me and the better half are planning thirty days for the trip.  15 days out to the west coast, and 15 days back.   I can hardly wait.  Anyway, again good luck Jeff.  I hope to see more posts from you!!
    Bossman, I have to admit I'm just a little bit jealous as my wife has health issues that pretty much keep her from joining me on any really long trips such as you are planning.  I'll be flying solo when I head out to Oregon and California.  I have just nine more days to work as my company just lost their government contracts and had to shut down so I'm retiring a little early but I'm okay with that.  I've worked hard my whole life and now it's time to enjoy life to its fullest.  Best of luck on retirement and on your upcoming trip.
    Hey Jeff!
    You appears in a good shape and a nice bike there, so all the best wishes to you on the retirement.
    Who knows? We can run into each other someday. :)
    Nick
    2010 Electra Glide Ultra Limited

Online nomad

• RaU Pioneer
    • TiredLess Rider
    • Your Location: S. Florida
    « Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 07:38:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dude, I just read your post.  I had to register just to reply and say GOOD LUCK in retirement.  I too am just six months away from leaving the JOB.  And I too am planning a big trip across this great country!!   Me and the better half are planning thirty days for the trip.  15 days out to the west coast, and 15 days back.   I can hardly wait.  Anyway, again good luck Jeff.  I hope to see more posts from you!!
    Bossman, welcome and congrats on the upcoming retirement. I wish I can retire, too. ;D
    Good luck and enjoy of exploring this wonderful country.
    Please share with everyone your trips. :)
    Nick
    2010 Electra Glide Ultra Limited

Offline YO BRO

• BIKES ARE GREAT ! BEER IS GOOD ! AND THE ROAD IS CRAZY !
    • Senior Dude
    • Roaming America Member
    • Your Location: STATEN ISLAND N.Y.
    « Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 09:54:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • YO BOSSMAN !!! WHERE YOU FROM BRO ?

Riding Across USA on Facebook

Please "like us". Thanks!

RaU's Sponsors

Facebook Comments