Author Topic: Beautiful january day in OH  (Read 716 times)

Offline Steppenwolf

• General Moderator
  • TiredLess Rider
Beautiful january day in OH
« on: January 20, 2013, 11:14:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • I got about 40 miles in.Yes it was a nice day,it was a bit breezy.   This was the first time I have ridden since Labor Day,I haven't been able to get on the bike.But as I was getting off the bike hwy patrol style on the right side,a bit awkward because my right knee doesn't bend and my left ankle is in an immobilization brace with my work boots on which are stiff,I got my left ankle hung up on the saddle bag so down I went.The judges gave me a 9.6 on style and grace ,-8 for choice words   Thank goodness I still had my gloves ,helmet and jacket on.Next time I ride think I will not wear my work boots and wear a more flexible boot and try to get on the normal side.Still had a smile every mile today..felt so good to get back in the saddle again today,bike started and ran good.It's been hard being an arm chair rider these past few months.
    But if I am not on Facebook or You Tube I can claim the fall never happened. 8)
    1980 Yamaha XS 1100 SG

Offline perkinsblair

• Roaming America Member
    Re: Beautiful january day in OH
    « Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 07:57:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Have you tried out dirt bikes this January... They are one category of bikes which never lets one down. They are effective for varied road applications and their dirt exhaust systems are just what every biker would love to have their bikes fitted with. Have a trial of them..

Riding Across USA on Facebook

Please "like us". Thanks!

RaU's Sponsors

Facebook Comments