Author Topic: Pre-plan for Crossing the Country in 2013  (Read 810 times)

Online nomad

• RaU Pioneer
  • TiredLess Rider
  • Your Location: S. Florida
Pre-plan for Crossing the Country in 2013
« on: November 20, 2012, 10:10:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • I'd like to jot down my thoughts about my long trip for next year.  Anyone is welcome to join me the whole or part of the trip. :)

• Sometimes in Mid-July: I will take off from FL to CA (San Jose).  I will stay in CA for about a week.
    • Head back via Sturgis: I will leave San Jose, CA to Sturgis, SD.  The route is not determined yet.  I may head down south to Las Vegas, then head up to Sturgis. I will stay in Sturgis about 3 days, depends on the accommodation.
    • Head home from Sturgis to FL (Jupiter): Not determined, but I think I will take it easy, so It can be 4 to 5 days.
    Anyone has planned for a trip next year and parts of your trip may be the same part of my route, then we can hook up to ride along.
    Other than that, this is my future plan for next summer.  I already have vacation taken, so it's very much a done deal. :)
    In 2014, I am very much going to ride Route 66 the third times. Plan on it, if you want to ride the mother road.  It is always one of my most wonderful route.
    Happy riding!
    Nick
    2010 Electra Glide Ultra Limited

Riding Across USA on Facebook

Please "like us". Thanks!

RaU's Sponsors

Facebook Comments